Today more than ever, it becomes very easy for anyone to start an internet radio station. In this article, I am going to share with you what you will need to start your very own internet radio station.
To create your radio station, here are a few ideas to get you started.
Step 1: Develop your station plan so you know where you’re headed.
- What do you want to get out of your TV station?
- What content do you want to provide?
- What will be your hours of operation?
- When will you be live versus pre-recorded?
- Create a schedule of events and topics.
Step 2: Get a domain.
I recommend getting a domain name just for this endeavor. If you are thinking of adding a tv station to radio, I would encourage you to get a .Tv domain names as they have been the most popular for anything related to a TV station.
Step 3: Build or Hire a good team to design and code a Web site.
- It should look like a typical Web site. The difference: in the middle of the screen, there should be a large TV that is streaming your video or broadcasting live.
- Publicize your sponsors.
- Have different sections on your Web site where people can browse your products and services, learn more about you, contact you and all the other typical options.
- Change your site often to reflect current promotions and features.